Top Rated Spinal Care Temple, Texas
If you are looking for spinal care near me in Temple or Belton, Texas, look no further. Advanced Chiropractic has been around since 2003 making people’s lives better by eliminating their back pains. Our team of professionals adjust your spine to relieve pain and improve your body’s functioning.
Spinal care involves identifying, diagnosing, locating and treating vertebral subluxation. It is also referred to as manual manipulation or spinal rehabilitation. Sometimes, a chiropractor works with general doctors to treat patients in pain, making spinal care a multidisciplinary treatment. Many patients benefit from this approach since chiropractors can adjust to the patients’ needs, whether it’s an individual or a team.
There are many causes of spine injuries where athletes are most vulnerable. Common causes of spinal injuries include:
- Poor posture
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- Occupational hazards
A spinal injury compromises your movements and physiological functions. These injuries come in two kinds of pain, acute and chronic pain. If you are experiencing back pain for a short period, it is referred to as acute pain. On the other hand, chronic pain is experienced for six months or more.
At Advanced Chiropractic we offer spinal care that is patient-centered and non-invasive. Spinal care does not involve medication or surgery. Our treatments focus on rehabilitation of the spine, joints and muscles. Our doctors treat various spinal misalignments such as neck pain, lower back pain, headaches and more. If you search the internet for ‘spinal care near me’ in the Temple or Belton area, you’ll find that Advanced Chiropractic is one of the leading chiropractic clinics in the area.
Spinal care begins with one of our caring chiropractors reviewing your entire health history with particular attention to your spine. A physical examination is performed and x-rays are taken to determine the exact location of your discomfort. Once everything has been reviewed, our chiropractor will develop a treatment plan with you to get you out of pain and back to enjoying the activities you love.
Once treatment begins our chiropractor uses their hands or a small tool to apply controlled sudden pressure on your joints and muscles. The force causes the spine to realign.
You can expect a popping or cracking sound known as joint cavitation. The treatment reduces nerve irritability along your spine, improving your functionality and range of motion.
Benefits of Spinal Care
There are numerous benefits from spinal care apart from relieving back pain. You don’t have to be in pain to benefit from chiropractic therapy. Below are some of those benefits:
- Better spinal strength and flexibility – a strong spine gives you a good posture. It also allows you to participate in vigorous activities that you couldn’t do before. When your muscles and joints work better, your flexibility improves.
- Better breathing – some people suffer from poor posture and labored breathing. Poor posture reduces intake of oxygen by 30%. Better posture helps you take in deep breaths without any issues.
- Reduced risk of depression – when someone is in chronic pain, their moods are low. Prolonged pain causes depression. Spinal care helps to manage or stop the pain. Pain relief means more energy for activities and a healthy mental state.
- Improved confidence – spinal care helps improve your self-esteem when you have a good posture. Posture affects many people’s body image.
- Treat primary causes – an excellent spinal rehabilitation program can effectively treat any back pain causes.
It is crucial to emphasize that chiropractic adjustment should only be applied by a trained professional. If you try and do it yourself, you can either hurt someone or make the issue worse.
After a chiropractic adjustment, it is better to maintain your healthy spine. Additionally, we believe in the prevention of back pains by practicing wholesome routines such as:
- Always remember to lift heavy weights and loads properly. You can use the strength on your legs to lift instead of straining your spine.
- Have an active lifestyle with hobbies such as rock climbing, swimming or hiking. If you work at a desk for long hours, regularly stretch.
- Remain hydrated. Water helps maintain a healthy spinal column.
- Maintain a healthy weight by exercising or dieting
For any questions about spinal care in Temple and the surrounding areas, call us at Advanced Chiropractic. You can also schedule an appointment with us and trust us to take care of your spinal health appropriately.